CRCST exam questions database updated as of July 18, 2022
Are you aware that on January 1, 2022, IAHCSMM changed it’s name to HSPA ?
The name of the test still remains as CRCST and the Central Service technical manual is still at version 8.0
DID YOU KNOW THIS?
That all work-related incident; injuries or death must be reported by the facility to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)?
You can not rely on the outdated questions floating around the Internet to pass the exam as exam questions are updated every year.
For many working folks, prepping for the crcst exam is an arduous process that can lead to anxiety and stress
crcstprep provides free sample crcst exam questions as well as hundreds of premium crcst test questions backed with explanations and pictures.
According to sterile processing certification statistics, about 30-40% of those that sit for either CRCST or CSPDT exam fail.
This means for every three people that take the exam, one will fail.
Avoid unpleasant surprise on the actual CRCST exam. Be well prepared before you go in for the exam.
Crcstprep.com professors have strategically created questions to cover all the ‘must know‘ information to pass the exam. This implies, all possible questions are covered regardless.
You will notice unlike other practice websites, we add value to our questions by providing easy to understand explanations mixed with diagrams and pictures where applicable.
We can guarantee if you pass our mock practice exams, , you will pass the actual exam.
MAKE SURE YOU GO THROUGH THE EXPLANATIONS FOR THE ANSWERS. THEY COVER MORE THAN JUST THE ANSWER FOR THE PARTICULAR QUESTION
We thank all those who let us know our practice questions helped them to pass.
We predict the questions will be tricky, that is why we add copious explanation to the answers whereever necessary. We can guarantee if you answer all our questions correctly and read the answer explanations you will pass the exam.
Our primary mission is simple and concise. We prepare sterile processing technician students to pass the CRCST exam on their first attempt
CRCSTprep is designed to offer an exhaustive set of practice questions that mimic the style and difficulty of questions that are predicted to be on the real crcst exam. This allows you to not only test your knowledge but become familiar with the style of the actual test so that there are no surprises on test day. Upon subscription, you will have 90 days of online access to our crcstQ-bank, an online crcst question bank which contains lots of questions and explanations strategically prepared to help you remember your study material.
- Our crcstprep practice exam is designed to maximize your study time and help you identify your strengths and weaknesses
- We provide several questions and rationale for each question.
- Questions are strategically formulated to cover the key topics in all the subject areas to guarantee you a pass
- The more you practice the more you will become confident when you take the actual exam
- You can take our practice test at any time and as many times as you like
- Testing experts recommend you to practice until you cannot get it wrong
- Take a sneak peek at our free crcst exam questions before you subscribe.
We have questions to cover the CRCST Exam Content as outlined below:
- CLEANING, DECONTAMINATION & DISINFECTION [PERCENTAGE WEIGHT: 20%]
- PREPARATION & PACKAGING [PERCENTAGE WEIGHT: 20%]
- DOCUMENTATION & RECORD MAINTENANCE [PERCENTAGE WEIGHT: 10%]
- STERILIZATION PROCESS [PERCENTAGE WEIGHT: 20%]
- CUSTOMER RELATIONS [PERCENTAGE WEIGHT: 10%]
- STERILE STORAGE & INVENTORY MANAGEMENT [PERCENTAGE WEIGHT: 10%]
- PATIENT CARE EQUIPMENT [PERCENTAGE WEIGHT: 10%]
Invest a token in our crcstprep practice questions and you will be glad you did. You will make a bunch of money in your career after becoming certified
Today, hiring managers in all 50 states, Canada and the Middle East are only looking to hire CRCST technicians with certification. The pay is great as you can see from the graph below. The question is. Is the salary worth your investment?
What our subcribers said
- Charlacia S.
The site could use a little improvements . Site runs slow especially when loading the explanations. I would suggest drop down bar for the explanations instead of loading a different page. i would also like to see a categorized % graph in results. like what % of a category i am getting wrong.
Besides that , thank YOU! Site was worth investing in.